Business documents are very important to every organization since they are a selling point of the products or services.
Business documents are very important to every organization since they are a selling point of the products or services. They may be the client’s first contact with your company so first impressions are critical. The Red Quill offers editing and proofreading services for business documents to enhance your corporate image, communication and credibility, allowing you to stand out from the crowd. All documents are treated with the utmost confidentiality and discretion.
Call me to discuss your requirements in detail
Our Approach & What to Expect
1. To get started, you first need to send me a sample of your work. This should be no longer than 500 words and submitted as an MSWord Document.
2. I will then provide a quote, which will be dependent on the word count of the overall document and the amount of work needed (e.g. level of completion, quality of English, number of words involved)
3. If you are happy with the quote, then you will need to send me the complete document, again in MSWord format, to [email protected] website.
4. At the same time you will need to pay the non-refundable full amount of the quote ( in British pounds sterling) via a BACS transfer to my bank account ( details will be provided once you upload your document to [email protected] )
5. I will then contact you via the same email with an overview of your document and any helpful hints or guidance as to how it can be improved.
6. We will then be able to discuss this via telephone or email before I begin to do the detailed editing and proofreading of your document.
7. Once the document has been proofread and edited, I will send you a Tracked Changes copy, so that you can see any changes that have been made. I will also send you a Clean copy, which will be ready for submission/ publication.
Good luck and I look forward to working with you!
The Red Quill
"Absolutely Excellent Service"
Sue J. Daniels, Fiction & Trauma Author
"Couldn't have submitted my dissertation without this service"
Martin Maddox (Engineering Student)
"I'm so glad I decided to use this service, it's so easy to get lost in your own words. You need an independent expert eye before any submission, ever."
Tilly Bambridge (Journalist Student)
"Proof reading is a must, it's like prevention rather than cure. So glad I opted for this lady. She is brilliant and has taught me so much."
Edward Parkes (Web Content Writer)