Completing your dissertation, thesis, essay or report can be a tremendously exciting and fulfilling experience.
Completing your dissertation, thesis, essay or report can be a tremendously exciting and fulfilling experience. It will reflect many hours of research, reflection and writing. You will be excited to submit or publish. However, if the work is not presented or referenced to an excellent standard it may impact on its overall grade or acceptance for publication. Having spent a lot of time carrying out research and working on your manuscript makes you too familiar with your work such that you may not even recognize mistakes or other areas for improvement.
To be confident about submitting your work to a journal, a publishing house or even when self-publishing you need to ensure that each sentence has correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. In academic work referencing quality and consistency impacts on grade and presentation but also credibility and competence. The Red Quill can assist and review intext referencing and Referencing Lists and Bibliographies to ensure the required format is presented.
Call me to discuss your requirements in detail
Our Approach & What to Expect
1. To get started, you first need to send me a sample of your work. This should be no longer than 500 words and submitted as an MSWord Document.
2. I will then provide a quote, which will be dependent on the word count of the overall document and the amount of work needed (e.g. level of completion, quality of English, number of words involved)
3. If you are happy with the quote, then you will need to send me the complete document, again in MSWord format, to [email protected] website.
4. At the same time you will need to pay the non-refundable full amount of the quote ( in British pounds sterling) via a BACS transfer to my bank account ( details will be provided once you upload your document to [email protected] )
5. I will then contact you via the same email with an overview of your document and any helpful hints or guidance as to how it can be improved.
6. We will then be able to discuss this via telephone or email before I begin to do the detailed editing and proofreading of your document.
7. Once the document has been proofread and edited, I will send you a Tracked Changes copy, so that you can see any changes that have been made. I will also send you a Clean copy, which will be ready for submission/ publication.
Good luck and I look forward to working with you!
The Red Quill
"Absolutely Excellent Service"
Sue J. Daniels, Fiction & Trauma Author
"Couldn't have submitted my dissertation without this service"
Martin Maddox (Engineering Student)
"I'm so glad I decided to use this service, it's so easy to get lost in your own words. You need an independent expert eye before any submission, ever."
Tilly Bambridge (Journalist Student)
"Proof reading is a must, it's like prevention rather than cure. So glad I opted for this lady. She is brilliant and has taught me so much."
Edward Parkes (Web Content Writer)